5 Dumbest SEO Mistakes
Use SnapSite to Rank #1 on Google
#SEO #SnapSite #Entrepreneurship
5 Dumbest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make With Their SEO | Entrepreneurs are great at solving problems and giving life to ideas. But when it comes to SEO, I’ve seen them make some of the biggest mistakes that cost them hundreds, even if not, thousands of dollars and sometimes even millions of dollars. Some of these guys have gone on to create businesses that are succeeded and are big brands and they still continually make these mistakes. Today I’m going to breakdown the five dumbest mistakes entrepreneurs make with their SEO.
But it’s not that simple.
Yes you have to include the keyword in your title and your description, but it has to be appealing. If it doesn’t flow in a sentence, it’s not easy to read, and it’s not appealing or evoking curiosity, no one is gonna click through.
- Instasize: The Best Free Photo Editing Software
- Days before an Election, 5 Key Things to Double Check
- How to Get Millions of Visits Per Month With One Simple Keyword Hack
- How to Win a Political Campaign when Defeat is Certain
- Promoting Your Content With Zero Budget – Module 3 – Lesson 1 – Content Marketing Unlocked – Neil Patel